DEVELOPMENT MANAGER, UNSCRIPTED
Will be responsible for:
• Developing original unscripted content to ensure there is a healthy pipeline of fresh and relevant programs within The Creative Studio.
• Developing local adaptations of international formats or third party projects.
• Writing presentations.
• Continuing to grow The Creative Studio original content pipeline.
• Maintaining strong relationships with the creative community - agents, writers, producers, talent, etc.
• Coordinating the production of sizzle reels.
• Maintaining constant awareness of industry trends and keeping up to date on all content related trends and information.
• Bachelor's Degree
• Entry-level, +3 years of experience in unscripted, alternative or non-fiction programming development (within broadcasters, agents or producers)
• The ability to successfully translate vision into strategy and turn that strategy into reality by developing a pipeline of shows.
• A strong understanding of the television production process.
• A strong knowledge of popular culture.
• A high understanding of the domestic needs and international market.
• Flexibility and the ability to perform effectively under stress and meet deadlines.
• A high energy level and the ability to manage through a period of change.
• The ability to prioritize.
• Excellent communications, writing and relationship skills.
To get in touch, please fill out our form on the "connect" page.